Tuesday, June 24, 2014

No turning back.

I've made it to my first checkpoint: Rotterdam airport. I must admit I was a little concerned at the fact that my bag weighed a mere 10kg considering I've worn more kilos of clothing than that before to cut the costs on a Ryanair flight (following a mini break to the UK, not exactly 7 weeks in Africa either). However, there's no turning back now as I'm writing this from the otherside of the security checks. No turning back for last minute forgotten items or last minute panic. No turning back even when the large lady in front of you at the check-in desk has some sort of panic attack/seizure, starts screaming in Turkish and you overhear someone translate that she's cursing us all. Only caused a few tears from fellow passengers and a swarm of security, no biggie. Everything should be a doddle from here on!

Next stop: 4 hours in Turkey and then Cape Town, SA!

Toddle pip, Tiger Laylay xo

No comments:

Post a Comment