Wednesday, July 30, 2014

See you on my dinner plate!

Monday and Tuesday have been spent in Etosha. Those of you who are unfamiliar with it should definitely give it a Google as my mediocre blogging skills simply aren't going to do it justice! All I need to say about it is that I've seen a baby elephant. My life is complete.

My blog title comes from Becci waving a Springbok goodbye as we drove away from the park back to our hotel, where springbok was on the menu for us that evening!

Now it's Wednesday and we're all packed in our minibus for the very last time. Although it's a bittersweet moment I don't think I'm the only one who's excited to be one step closer to home. We're staying in Windhoek tonight and the Going Glocal program officially ends tomorrow after breakfast. I'll be heading off to Swakopmund with three of my colleagues, Taco, Tsjalline & Angie until Sunday where I'm really really hoping to do some sandboarding. Come Monday I'll be grabbing a 6am flight to Capetown and my journey home will finally come to an end in Rotterdam on Tuesday around 3PM. That's roughly 8620 minutes if case any of you were wondering but hey, who's counting?

Over and out, Tiger Laylay xo

No comments:

Post a Comment